If you have some furniture to donate, you can phone Safe Haven or fill in the ‘Furniture Form’ to the right.
You can send us some pictures of the furniture via email or by filling in the ‘Furniture Form’ on the right and uploading your images.
Upholstered Furniture: See the ‘Fire Label Info’ button for guidance…
Once the furniture has been approved we will contact you to arrange collection within 72 hours.
Safe Haven In Paradise,
Unit 1D, Kirkfield Business Centre,
Whack House Lane,
Phone number: 0113 345 1218
Mobile: 07910 545569
Issues to consider when donating goods:
- Upholstered household furniture – Fire Labels
- Is the item in a good clean condition and free from damage, rips or stains?
- Is the item in a good working condition?
- What is your location?
- Please can you send us a picture of the item?
- During collection it is at our driver’s discretion whether the item is collected or refused due to any damage noticeable upon collection.
Donated items we’re able to collect:
- Sofa’s, 3pc suites, beds and mattresses – Guidance on Fire Labels
- Large and small electrical appliances
- Assorted Household Furniture – bookcase, table and chairs, bedroom furniture etc
- Various Bric-a-Brac
Types of items we cannot accept:
- Upholstered furniture not displaying a Fire Label.
- Furniture that is damaged eg: missing parts, broken, ripped or stained.
- Various electrical equipment: computer printer / scanners, old TV’s, old electric fires and antique stereo systems etc.
- Gas oven / hobs, Gas BBQ, sun lamps, old vacuum cleaners – cloth / paper bags.
- Glass fish tanks, electric blankets.
- Child car seats, helmets and safety straps.